A. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
To provide you our best services, you may be asked to fill some personal information about you during your visit to our website, e.g. name, surname, phone number, email address etc. The personal data that you declare on our website, are kept exclusively for reasons related to the transactions between us, the improvement of our services and the assurance of the proper operation of the respective service. Also, these data are not allowed to be used by any third party (except where provided by law to the competent authorities only). In any case, the employees who have access to your personal data are specific and the access of unauthorized persons to your personal data is prohibited. In addition, we have taken all the necessary steps
to ensure that your data are completely secure. In some cases, your personal information may be disclosed to cooperating companies, in order to support, promote and execute the transaction between us, but always under conditions which fully ensure that your personal information is not subject to any illegal processing. At any time, the user reserves the right to inform or object to the further processing of his data in accordance with current legislation (GDPR) and has the following rights:
- Access and Information. You have the right to receive information about what data we have collected, for what purpose we have collected it and for how long we will keep it.
- Correction. You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you or even to complete additional information about you.
- Restriction and objection to processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict or exclude the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the information we hold about you, if you realize that we are processing your data illegally or if you no longer wish to receive promotional messages for our services.
- Portability. You have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to another organization for you.
In case you wish to exercise one or all the aforementioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What cookies are
Cookies are small text files that are stored in our browser while browsing the internet. Their purpose is to inform the site visited by the user, of his previous activity. Cookies can be persistent or session. The persistent cookie is stored in a browser and remains valid until its expiration date, unless deleted earlier by the user. Instead, the session cookie will expire at the end of the user login when the browser is closed. Cookies usually do not contain personally identifiable information, but your personal information we hold may be linked to data stored or retrieved by cookies.
Types of cookies
We use certain cookies to provide you with our services seamlessly and other cookies to improve our use of advertising to make it relevant to you. To assist you, we have provided a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use below, categorised by the purpose of the cookies.
- Essential cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of our site (e.g. receiving your request by email). Without them your personal browsing experience is degraded, and the smooth operation of the site is disrupted.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often or show us if they have a problem navigating. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor.
- Functional cookies. These cookies memorize your preferences when you browse our website, so we can improve its protection and functionality. They also enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertisements or offers aimed at reducing spam, bulk, and pointless advertising messages. At the same time, they help us measure the efficiency of our advertising campaigns.
How to delete or reject cookies
You can delete all cookies already on your device by clearing your browser's browsing history. This action will delete all cookies from all the websites you have visited. However, keep in mind that some saved items may be lost (e.g. saved logins, site preferences). For a more detailed control of site-specific cookies, check your cookie and privacy settings in your default browser. Most modern browsers allow you to configure them to prevent cookies from being placed on your device. Nevertheless, in this case you may need to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a website or webpage. Additionally, have in mind that some services and features may not work at all (e.g. profile link).